No user identified by login handler.
Bai Shen
2012-06-05 16:59:02 UTC
I'm trying to set up an IdP using TestShib2 and I keep getting a "No user
identified by login handler." error. This occurs no matter what I have
configured in my login.conf. I've changed my ldap logging to INFO, but I'm
still not seeing any additional log messages.

Is there some place I'm missing?

TIA
Cantor, Scott
2012-06-05 17:08:29 UTC
Post by Bai Shen
I'm trying to set up an IdP using TestShib2 and I keep getting a "No user
identified by login handler." error. This occurs no matter what I have
configured in my login.conf. I've changed my ldap logging to INFO, but
I'm still not seeing any additional log
messages.
I doubt it's even running, the default login handler in handler.xml is the
REMOTE_USER handler, not the password handler.

-- Scott

Bai Shen